Wednesday, September 8, 2010

About Alecka!!



ABOUT ALECKA
Name: Alecka Mae D. Fajardo                    Course/yr: BSIT 3rd year at Lorma Colleges
Nick-name: Aleck, Ale, Alecka, Ming-mingJ
Birthdate: September 11, 1992
Parents: Arnel & Gloria Fajardo                 Occupation: Elementary teacher and Hong Kong as DH
Birthplace: Makati, MM
Motto: I love who I am and I will be the best person I can be.
Describe Yourself: According to my friends, I have a killer smile, very cute dimple and beautiful eyes. They said I am super duper kind (but not all the time,jeje), intelligent, silent, slim, understanding, loving and caring. They called me Sta. Inocensia before.
General Interest: I love chocolates and ice cream! Chess and music is my fashion. I love the ocean; in the seashore is my favorite place. I can always go there anytime I want. I want to learn many things, like playing guitar, speak in French, Japanese and Korean language
Educational Background
Grade 1-3 Sinapangan Sur Elem. School,6th honors-grade 3
Grade 4-6 Sin. Norte Elem. School
Grade 4- 3rd honors
Grade 5: 1st honors w/ ribbons Best in Science, Best in HKS
Grade 6: Graduated as a valedictorian with ribbons Best in Science, Best in Math, Best in HKS, Most Attentive and medals
High School- Osias Educational Foundation
1st year: First Honors
2nd  & 3rd year: Second honors
4th year: Valedictorian, Most Outstanding Student of the Year, Scientist of the year, Most Outstanding Leader of the year and medals
College: Lorma Colleges
1st year-1st Sem: Dean’s Lister
2nd Sem: Top 1 entire Lorma Colleges beating up different courses with the average of 94.88 Full Scholar
2nd year:
1st Sem-Half Scholar with 92.77 average, ranked as no. 18 in the whole Lorma
2nd sem- Top 1 Dean’s Lister 90.96
LET'S GO TO MY FAVORITES


Expression: shocks!, AYNAH!!
Food: chocolates, ice cream, mangga na may arming na sawsawan, mga prutas na sinasawsaw sa suka)
Viands: my papa’s adobo and pinakbet, mom's dinengdeng, ate argie’s jamphong, gelo and aj’s pancit canton version!
Color: white
Animal: I really love cats!
Pastime: surfing the web, watching movies, listening to music, singing, drawing, and writing, eating, sleeping.
Drink: cold water
Fruit: mangoes, suha, papaya, rambutan,
Vegetable: I love okra, saluyot and kabatiti so much!!
Band:  My favorite one man band is Secondhand Serenade. I also love Boys like Girls, Faber Drive, Hey Monday, Paramore, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Simple Plan, Jonas Brothers
Male Singer: John Veseley, Jovit Baldivino, Christian Bautista, Dave Faber, Erik Santos
Female Singer: Hayley Williams, Casadee Pope, Nina, Taylor Swift, Yeng Constantino
Songs: Awake, Fall For You, Broken, Destiny,! When I'm With you, tongue tied, Time In, Your Guardian Angel,  Candles
Filipino Actor: Robin Padilla, Richard Guttierez, John Lloyd Cruz
Filipino Actress: Anne Curtis, Angel Locsin, Toni Gonzaga
Movie: The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, Baby Love, Harry Potter Series, If Only, Avatar, Sassy Girl
Cartoon Character: Ryuuzaki, Naruto, Rinoa and Cloud
Teacher: My Papa, mr. Torres, Mam Nones,, Mam Opena
Subject: All subjects, ilove them all.,but when i was in elementary i love science and history
Friend: Famichigo d best!!, RCPS, 3-1Tropa
Sport: I love Chess!
TV show: Vampire Diaries

PERSONAL QUESTIONS
What is crush? Crush is when you think of that a person and you got butterflies on your stomach!
What is love? Love is like you are floating in the air and everytime you close your eyes and his image flash on your mind and your heart is beating faster.,
Who is your crush? My crush right now is...wula naman na,,ksi lumipas na un,
Who is your love? My family and friends, Him
Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes, I believe until that love will be developed.
Who is your first major crush? Jerry Yan, i really had major crush on him since high school.
Who is your first love? My first love is my parents and then my studies.
Who is your first kiss? My parents!
MY DREAMS!
I have way too many to just list one so I will tell you some of them:
to have a huge garden with flowers with butterflies, vegetables, fruit trees
to travel all over the US and the world
to be a successful programmer and system developer
to learn Korean, French, Japanese Language
to have butterfly collection and cat collection pictures
to actually own my own computer business
to write articles on how to be a successful person.
to obtain ultimate health and extreme fitness
to be a own my dream house
to organize workshops and seminars for IT
Short-term Goal: To graduate as Cum Laude or Summa Cum Laude, either of the two and work in a prestigious company with a very high salary.
Long-term Goal: To build our own family dream house, to have a very nice job and a brand new car.
Three physical things you like about yourself
1. My eyes and nose
2. My dimples
3. My smile
Three physical things you don’t like about yourself
1. My mustache(bigote) and hairs on my forehead and thick eyebrows
2. My teeth
3. My chin is somewhat long.
Three things that scare you
1. Lightning and Thunder
2. Dogs, very bad dogs esp. when they are barking.
3. Worms, any worms that go near me
Three of your everyday essentials
1. Eating ice cream
2. Good night sleep
3. Water, cold water.
Three things you want in a relationship
1. Communication
2. Love
3. Trust
Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you
1. Smile
2. Eyes
3. Dimples
Three of your favorite hobbies
1. Getting together with my friends
2. Going in the seashore and have my meditation there
3. Sufing the internet
Three things you really want to do badly now
1. Be able to travel and see my favorite places or countries either
2. Say I love you to everyone I love
3. Create a book about myself
Three careers you’re considering or have considered
1. Programmer
2. Web developer
3. Call center Agent
Three things you want to do before you die
1. Fulfilling all the dreams of my parents!
2. Marry and have kids
3. Make sure that my family are happy and nicely-settled
Three places you want to go on vacation
HONG KONG
Las Vegas Nevada
Seoul, Korea
MY DREAM DREAM HOUSE

1 comment: